• 欢迎来到中国服装加盟网fzjm.cn手机版 二维码
  • 中国服装加盟网

    广告服务

    免费发布

    首页 女装 男装 休闲 运动 童装 内衣 户外 皮具 孕妇装 配饰 箱包 亲子装 外贸 商务
    服装企业我要加盟品牌招商服装品牌服装商机服装资讯时尚观察服装展会服装市场服装商学院服装图库城市分站
    当前位置: 首页 » 服装贸易 » 商务英语 » 正文

    外贸商务活动中,回复客户常用的礼貌用语

    放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2011-08-27  浏览次数:408882291
    核心提示:回复客户email或短消息时常用的结束语。

    1.Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.

    有劳贵方,不胜感激。

    2.We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.

    不胜感激贵方对此事的关照。

    3.We tender you our sincere thanks for your generous treatment of us in this affair.

    对贵方在此事中的慷慨之举,深表感谢。

    4.Allow us to thank you for the kindness extended to us.

    对贵方之盛情,不胜感谢。

    5.We thank you for the special care you have given to the matter.

    贵方对此悉心关照,不胜感激。

    6.We should be grateful for your trial order.

    如承试订货,不胜感激。

    7.We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.

    如承赐示具体要求,不胜感激。

    8.It will be greatly appreciated if you will kindly send us your samples.

    如承惠寄样品,则不胜感激。

    9.We shall appreciate it very much if you will give our bid your favorable consideration.

    如承优惠考虑报价,不胜感激。

    10.We are greatly obliged for your bulk order just received.

    收到贵方大宗订货,不胜感激。

    11.We assure you of our best services at all times.

    我方保证向贵方随时提供最佳服务。

    12.If there is anything we can do to help you, we shall be more than pleased to do so.

    贵公司若有所需求,我公司定尽力效劳。

    13.It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.

    我方如有机会同样效劳贵方,将不胜欣慰。

    14.We spare no efforts in endeavoring to be of service to you.

    我方将不遗余力为贵方效劳。

    15.We shall be very glad to handle for you at very low commission charges.

    我方将很愉快与贵方合作,收费低廉。

    16.We have always been able to supply these firms with their monthly

    requirements without interruption.

    我方始终能供应这些公司每月所需的数量,从无间断。www.top-sales.com.cn/wm

    17.We take this opportunity to re-emphasize that we shall, at all times, do everything possible to give you whatever information you desire.

    我们借此机会再此强调,定会尽力随时提供贵方所需的信息。

    18.We are always in a position to quote you the most advantageous prices for higher quality merchandise.

    我们始终能向贵方提供品质最佳的产品,报价最为优惠。

    19.This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.

    这样可以使我方经营者具有很强的竞争力,还可获得最大的利润。

    20.We solicit a continuance of your confidence and support.

    恳请贵方继续给予信任,大力支持。

     
    关键词: email 短息 结束语
     
    [ 服装贸易搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 违规举报 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

     

     
    推荐图文
    推荐服装贸易
    点击排行
    最新服装资讯
    网站首页 | 版权隐私 | 使用协议 | 联系方式 | 关于我们 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅
    Copyright©2003-2017中国服装加盟网www.fzjm.cn版权所有
    北京服装加盟天津服装加盟上海服装加盟重庆服装加盟河北服装加盟山西服装加盟辽宁服装加盟吉林服装加盟黑龙江服装加盟江苏服装加盟
    浙江服装加盟安徽服装加盟福建服装加盟江西服装加盟山东服装加盟河南服装加盟湖北服装加盟湖南服装加盟广东服装加盟海南服装加盟
    四川服装加盟贵州服装加盟云南服装加盟陕西服装加盟甘肃服装加盟青海服装加盟内蒙古服装加盟广西服装加盟西藏服装加盟
    宁夏服装加盟新疆服装加盟香港服装加盟澳门服装加盟台湾服装加盟