• 欢迎来到中国服装加盟网fzjm.cn手机版 二维码
  • 中国服装加盟网

    广告服务

    免费发布

    首页 女装 男装 休闲 运动 童装 内衣 户外 皮具 孕妇装 配饰 箱包 亲子装 外贸 商务
    服装企业我要加盟品牌招商服装品牌服装商机服装资讯时尚观察服装展会服装市场服装商学院服装图库城市分站
    当前位置: 首页 » 服装课堂 » 服装英语 » 正文

    外贸运输中常用的英语句子

    放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2011-08-27  作者:张文文  浏览次数:438948419
    核心提示:The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation. 双方就运输方式达成了协议。 Today let‘s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered. 今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。 How do you usually move your machines? 你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式? The goods ar

    We arrange shipments to any part of the world.

    我们承揽去世界各地的货物运输。

    From what I‘ve heard you‘re ready well up in shipping work.

    据我所知,您对运输工作很在行。

    What is your specific transport requirement?

    你们需要的运输条件是什么?

    It will cause a lot of problems in our transportation.

    这将给我们的运输带来很多问题。

    The two sides finally reached an agreement on the mode of transportation.

    双方就运输方式达成了协议。

    Today let‘s discuss the mode of transportation of the steel we ordered.

    今天我们就谈谈关于钢材的运输方式吧。

    How do you usually move your machines?

    你们出口机器习惯使用哪种运输方式?

    The goods are now in transit.

    此批货物正在运输途中。

    Do you do any chartering?

    你们租船吗?

    A part of the goods were damaged in transit.

    一部分货物在运输途中受损。

    Transport by sea is the most important mode of transportation in the world today.

    海运是目前世界上最重要的一种运输方式。

    Please have the goods transported by air.

    请空运此批货。

    We don‘t think it is proper to transport the goods by railway.

    我们认为此货不适合用铁路运输。

    You may have some difficulties in arranging railway transportation, I guess.

    我猜你们安排铁路运输有困难。

    If the goods are to be transshipped from one means of transportation to another during the course of the entire voyage, it‘s called “combined transportation”.

    如果货物在运输途中交换交通工具,这便是“联运”。

    We think it necessary to move the articles by way of combined transportation.

    我们认为联运货物十分必要。

    It‘s simpler and cheaper for both of us to arrange multimodal combined transportation.

    安排联运对我们双方都既简单又经济。

    Freight for shipment from Shanghai to Hongkong is to be charged to your account.

    从上海到香港的运费由贵方负担。

    The bill of lading should be marked as “freight prepaid”.

    提单上应该注明“运费预付”字样。

    We‘ll send you by air a full set of non-negotiable documents immediately after the goods are loaded.

    货一发运,我们就寄给你方一套单据副本。

    when the goods have been loaded, you can get the B/L signed by the master of the vessel.

    货装上船后,你可以得到由船长签字的提单。

    We‘ll send you two sets of the Shipped, Clean Bill of Lading.

    我们将寄送两套已装运清洁提单

     
     
    [ 服装课堂搜索 ]  [ 加入收藏 ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 违规举报 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ]

     
    留言
    提交留言

     
    推荐图文
    推荐服装课堂
    点击排行
    最新服装资讯
    网站首页 | 版权隐私 | 使用协议 | 联系方式 | 关于我们 | 网站地图 | 排名推广 | 广告服务 | 积分换礼 | 网站留言 | RSS订阅
    Copyright©2003-2017中国服装加盟网www.fzjm.cn版权所有
    北京服装加盟天津服装加盟上海服装加盟重庆服装加盟河北服装加盟山西服装加盟辽宁服装加盟吉林服装加盟黑龙江服装加盟江苏服装加盟
    浙江服装加盟安徽服装加盟福建服装加盟江西服装加盟山东服装加盟河南服装加盟湖北服装加盟湖南服装加盟广东服装加盟海南服装加盟
    四川服装加盟贵州服装加盟云南服装加盟陕西服装加盟甘肃服装加盟青海服装加盟内蒙古服装加盟广西服装加盟西藏服装加盟
    宁夏服装加盟新疆服装加盟香港服装加盟澳门服装加盟台湾服装加盟